Looking for a new product to try out but unsure if it is worth shelling out the money for it? The Running Bibliophile tests out different products to see how they work and if they're worth the money. And, as always, if you've tried out one of these products, we're interested in hearing what you thought about them.
Check out The Running Bibliophile's product reviews below.
- Head & Shoulders Citrus Fresh 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner
- Naturelle Biotera, Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Pureology Professional Color Care Hydrate Soft, Softening Treatment
- TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo
- OPI Formaldehyde Free Start to Finish Base Coat, Top Coat, & Strengthener
- OPI Infinite Shine 2, Do You Sea What I Sea