Looking for a new product to try out but unsure if it is worth shelling out the money for it? The Running Bibliophile tests out different products to see how they work and if they're worth the money. And, as always, if you've tried out one of these products, we're interested in hearing what you thought about them.
Check out The Running Bibliophile's product reviews below.
- Head & Shoulders Citrus Fresh 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner
- Naturelle Biotera, Anti-Frizz Intense Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Pureology Professional Color Care Hydrate Soft, Softening Treatment
- Pureology Professional Color Care Strength Cure Conditioner
- Pureology Professional Color Care Strength Cure Miracle Filler Treatment for Color Treated Hair
- Pureology Professional Color Care Strength Cure Shampoo
- TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo
- OPI Formaldehyde Free Start to Finish Base Coat, Top Coat, & Strengthener
- OPI Infinite Shine 2, Do You Sea What I Sea
- Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer, Anime-zing Color
- Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer, Go For The Glow
- imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure, Reddy or Not
- Color Street Nail Strips, Moon River
- Dashing Diva Gloss Ultra Shine Gel Palette, Palm Beach